Monday, May 31, 2010

To my loving wife...

I know this blog was designed to be a commentary such as yours in form of witty observations on our newly married life...

But in further thought, I realise how much more competent you are at this sort of writing, so I put myself in the situation of trying to create an online journal to note my observations... but of what??

Then I finally realised... my life is worthy of the observations I am making... So I've come to a decision... I will use this space to create a running commentary on our life, but from my perspective...

So I've decided to write a 12 step program... Well, that's the idea. I'm not sure that I can cover all of this process in 12 steps, so it may blow out a bit, but that's the general idea...

And now... on to the first step...

No comments:

Post a Comment